Larksong Grotto on the verge of the rest of my life
59 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
maybe LSG-potentials? 8)

A grotto. Of all places, it had to be a grotto instead of the rolling hills of the valley up north, or something. Anything. But Ditty was convinced to make this work and so he set out to explore the grotto's surroundings that day. Reek and Tavi were off doing other stuff and he wanted to be the first one to meet potential recruits were they to come here, 'cause then he could present them to his new leaders to make them see how incredibly valuable he was to their new pack-to-be! He hoped there'd be lots of cool girls too, 'cause Ditty could feel his imaginary uterus rambling — he'd inherited his mom's love for pups (from young age he'd always looked after and lorded over his own siblings and other pups in the pack) and he really really really could barely wait 'til he would be a dad himself. Oh man. It'd be the best thing ever, he bet.

Ditty had decided to go hunting that day and he soon found the tracks of a rabbit. He approached it all sneaky-like, but when he nearly reached it it darted away. Ditty followed it along the rocky sides of the grotto, through the tall grasses, until he finally took a leap and — landed face-first inside the rabbit hole. His sleek nose slipped into the hole and when Ditty tried to backtrack his steps he realised with a start that — oh no! — he was stuck in the hole!
Messages In This Thread
on the verge of the rest of my life - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: on the verge of the rest of my life - by Hush - March 19, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: on the verge of the rest of my life - by Ditty - March 20, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: on the verge of the rest of my life - by Hush - March 20, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: on the verge of the rest of my life - by Eslani - March 20, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: on the verge of the rest of my life - by Ditty - March 21, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: on the verge of the rest of my life - by Hush - March 24, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: on the verge of the rest of my life - by Eslani - March 26, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: on the verge of the rest of my life - by Ditty - March 29, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: on the verge of the rest of my life - by Hush - April 01, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: on the verge of the rest of my life - by Eslani - April 06, 2016, 05:42 PM