Firefly Glen Oh no, not I
252 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Charon -- directly after the thread in NWF?! *eager beaver*

With something of a plan put in motion, Eshe nosed her mate and kissed him on the cheek. She didn't intend to be gone too long, and had said as much; the only reason she hadn't wanted him to come was because of his scent, and she didn't want there to be any hint of Scimitar on this piece of land. Any other would be easy to explain away... but not a place she meant to act like he had never been to before. Doubly suspicious if she met with him and a Moonspear wolf, there. She was sure Scimitar would take care of the borders to rid the traces of Charon there, and if he hadn't, she would upon arriving home.

She and Charon could explore this place and decide on the best location for this all to go down. The Glen came into sight now, and even in the afternoon light, it was a pretty sight. She bet sunset to sundown this place would be glorious to behold... and fireflies in the nighttime? Cherry on top. She nearly forgot she actually wasn't checking out a place to bring her mate to for some romanticizing... but as she remembered, she looked to Charon. They had been walking in a comfortable silence, and Eshe was more than content to let Charon to take the lead, given he knew the place better than she did.

When they came to the place—and Eshe herself was not certain this was 'the place', having never been there, but it looked Glenlike, she supposed—Eshe glanced at her cousin. How are you holding up? And Floki? Is there anything more I can do for you guys? She was happy to assist the trio in exacting revenge upon Goober, and though Goober had been a nice guy, to hear that he had raped someone had changed her perspective entirely. She might not have readily delivered intel on him to anyone, but to her family? Her loyalty was first and foremost to them... and Goober deserved whatever grisly thing(s) came to him for what he had done.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 21, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 22, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 23, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 24, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Charon - March 25, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Oh no, not I - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 11:41 AM