Phantom Hollow Your Mission Is Top Secret
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Sage , short because I want this thread to be the same so Sage can go on her journey :) I'm also really tired, so imma go to bed after this one. This is also backdated a bit, not sure to when, but we'll see.

The queens knowledge had been growing by the day. She felt like her leader skills she inherited from her father were definitely showing (Only better). For she had listened to others, instead of making up her own rules like her dad. She was better than Lucifer, his name now actually bringing shame. Though she wasn't near to Burke. He was her role model, and she feared him more than any wolf she had met. Sure, Nemesis was kinda scary and had a big mouth, but she felt more like annoying compared to Burke.

A few days back, god knows when that was, Malice had even found out about a new pack. Yet, when she had howled for it's leaders, no one had showed up. But this time, it would be different. This time, they would have to face the miraculous spy Sage. She seemed perfect for the job to get more information on the newcomers, and maybe she would even be excited that she would get a job. With that in mind, she tossed her head in her neck, letting out a long howl that asked for Sage. Now, she just had to wait.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Malice - March 23, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Sage - March 23, 2016, 08:02 PM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Sage - March 25, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Sage - March 25, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Your Mission Is Top Secret - by Sage - March 25, 2016, 03:13 PM