Wild Berry Meadow I'm sorry, B*tch
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Nemesis , lol XD I couldn't come up with a better title.

Malice, now both queen and widow, found it a good idea to leave her borders for once. She had done nothing but patrol, wanting to keep her now not so new pack safe. All she wanted, all she needed was in Phantom Hollow, even without Cogitemus at her side. Ruling with Sage had been more fun anyway, she kept telling herself, not giving in to her sadness deep down. She had come so far in such a short time, had accomplished things she thought were impossible. She had learned from others, even befriended some. Even Nemesis, who had been, well, kind of a bitch, had taught her how she wasn't the queen of the world. She had seen the sea, the mountains, but was only queen in Phantom Hollow. And that was enough. Now all that was left to do was apologize to the dark female. Perhaps she wasn't as rude as she had seemed.

The daughter of Lucifer strolled through the meadow, admiring the picture mother nature was painting with spring. Berries and a few flowers were already blossoming, leaving her to snap at some nice looking berries here and there. She knew they weren't poisonous, otherwise Veritas would've had them in her stash of leaves if they were here for the taking. Or at least, she hoped so. Soon, she was distracted by a yellow butterfly. It brought a smile to her face, knowing that the cold days were over, and she started chasing the fluttering thing. She probably looked silly, like a young pup maybe, but she didn't care anymore. She was alone here, no-one could judge her. Or so she hoped...
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 24, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Nemesis - March 25, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Nemesis - March 25, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm sorry, B*tch - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 05:56 PM