Phantom Hollow HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
I am ashamed of the fact that I can't come up with a good thread name @Judas.

It was late at night, the first birds singing their song like always. The sun, while still invisible, was already painting the sky a beautiful lilac, but the queen couldn't see that. The dark woods, the tall trees, it prevented her from seeing it. She had been at the borders all night, almost sleep walking, but it was her duty. She needed to keep her family, her followers, safe. Many had already left them, but some had remained loyal. It was those she wanted to protect from the unknown, not the ones that had up and left. She was a widow, having survived banishment, a fight with a crazy woman, and had started a pack. The one she first loved had left her, something that still pained her every day. Her nightmares consisted of her lying alone in her den while her dad slowly killed all the Moonlit Wolves. It were her nightmares that kept her at border duty until dawn. Only an hour left till the first warm, spring sundrops covered the earth in a golden glare, too beautiful for anyone to ignore. It was almost as beautiful as the yonder at night, even though Malice couldn't see it in the dark woods.

She stumbled, a large branch laughing at her for tripping over it, and fell. She was so tired that it took her a few seconds until she realized that she was on the ground. Ouch... She murmured, slowly getting up from the ground. Perhaps it was time to go to bed. The female shrugged and trotted toward the dens. A sudden wave of sadness washed over her upon seeing her sleeping place. Cold, alone. It resembled her too much. She missed him too much... She let herself fall down on the ground, her belly hitting the ground, and put a paw on her head.  She softly sobbed, trying not to wake anyone as flashes of the past haunted her head.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA [warning:language] - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: HAKUNA MA F*CKING TATA - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 09:51 PM