Whitefish River here 2 china
it feels better biting down
16 Posts
Ooc — Ash
I'm being vague because I'm not sure what's going to happen in my thread with Katrina. Set today.

After his encounter earlier that morning with a dark chocolate she-wolf, Skyfall had headed upstream where he could find a good fishing spot for lunch. Soon he would have to join a pack, but for the moment he was happy exploring these lands as a loner. There seemed to be only two packs so far, or at least only two mixtures of scents that were predominant here. The others were all individuals, wolves like himself that spent their time as loners. It wasn't (exactly, entirely) his fault that he had been kicked out of his pack. It would take him some time to find the right pack to call his own.

For now, however, Skyfall was going to concentrate on finding lunch. He had fished a few times before, but he was not an expert by any means. At only ten months old, the ashen boy was far from good at anything. Only his thick fur concealed the fact that he was nearing skeletal at this point. The lucky catches of disabled squirrels, birds, and mice had kept him alive this long. Thankfully his coat was still as long and lustrous as ever, though some of its shine was beginning to fade. Soon he'd have to bathe and ingratiate himself with a pack. He'd fish in the meantime, and waded knee-deep into a calm section of the river, keeping his eyes peeled for the bright, flashing silver fins of his next meal.
Messages In This Thread
here 2 china - by Skyfall - July 24, 2013, 09:50 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Chakra - July 24, 2013, 11:23 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Skyfall - July 25, 2013, 03:18 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Chakra - July 25, 2013, 10:37 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Skyfall - July 30, 2013, 03:01 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Chakra - July 30, 2013, 05:27 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Skyfall - August 16, 2013, 11:00 PM
RE: here 2 china - by Chakra - August 17, 2013, 01:36 AM