Phantom Hollow Under The Burning Sun We Fight For Our Place
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
This'll do for now. Next round will begin on 11-4-16 Whenever everyone has replied. Till that, everyone is free to join. When that rounds begins (With my post) I think we'd already be hunting the poor thing down.

Malice waited a bit, but she did not have to wait long. The wounded Mitanni was the first to arrive, and even though she was probably not completely healed, she did a darn good job with walking. Mitanni made her way to the edge of their territory, hidden by bushes and all the cover Phantom Hollow could provide them. Malice smiled at her, but was soon distracted by her leg. She could see the wound still, just like her wound was still visible, but it didn't look infected. Not that she had any knowledge of it whatsoever, she simply knew what an infected wound looked like. Welcome, I hope you feel well. She whispered, not wanting to scare the sick deer away.

But after just a few seconds, the silver girl came also, and it seemed she had already spotted the prey. It looked like a nice and easy meal indeed, and they wouldn't take more than they should. Besides, maybe they would even though the poor creature a favor by killing it. No one liked to be sick. Malice nodded to Silver, but before she could say anything, the new recruit came.

She didn't greet, just simply sat down to await orders. Malice had seen this before, in her former pack, and she now looked like a true soldier. The queen didn't know whether that was intentional or not though. But as soon as she wanted to give the orders, Malice spotted Judas. Her heart jumped, not sure if he was planning on escaping. But after a while of strangely staring at him, she believed he was just here to see them hunt. Perhaps he wanted to join, but Malice was sure Mitanni wouldn't be comfortable with that. She didn't know if the two of them had already spoken about it and if she would be able to forgive him, but for now it was the best he would just wait there. He would get something, for sure, Malice wasn't so cruel as to starve the insane being.

Right, as you can see, that poor creature there is not well. She whispered. I think we'd be doing it a favor by killing it, and we'll be rewarded with a nice meal. The fastest will sneak around at the right and scare the creature this way. I'll go left and one stays here so we can surround it. If you can kill it, do so, I do not want it to suffer, so no dibs on the killing blow. She whispered, explaining her little plan. She had missed giving these kind of orders, it felt good to do it again.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Under The Burning Sun We Fight For Our Place - by Malice - April 08, 2016, 09:25 AM