Bramblepoint The Last Adventure
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
Probably the last thread farther away from Moonlit Hills for Malice. I was hoping someone from Redhawk Caldera, but AW :)

Signs that she was pregnant had yet to come, but she felt like she was chosen to carry children. She hoped she was pregnant. Not only because she truly adored the older male, but because she now had the change to proof she was capable of something grander than killing and lying. Creating life may seem like a normal thing, but it was simply magical for the woman with the scarred eye.

Today she awoke with a plan. She would explore for the last time, now that she still could. Sitting in Phantom Hollow and waiting for signs wasn't very time consuming, but meeting others was. And so, as soon as the sun painted the earth in golden, she left, knowing that Sage could handle things very well for one single day. It wasn't like she was going to the mountains or beyond, she was just going south again. Maybe check out that weird smell that didn't belong to Sebastian's pack.

She followed the river south and reached the borders of the thorny woods. She had passed through here before, and she well remembered the path she took last time. Some of the thorn bushes had been altered by her big body, and it made for an almost-safe path. A few of the blueberries that grew here had been trampled, and it left this weird purple like stain. Malice quite liked it and thought she could maybe do something like the Dark Brotherhood. But that'd be idea stealing, so perhaps she would just keep this discovery to herself for later use.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
The Last Adventure - by Malice - April 07, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: The Last Adventure - by Potema - April 10, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: The Last Adventure - by Malice - April 11, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: The Last Adventure - by Potema - April 11, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: The Last Adventure - by Malice - April 13, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: The Last Adventure - by Potema - April 14, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: The Last Adventure - by Malice - April 15, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: The Last Adventure - by Potema - April 17, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: The Last Adventure - by Malice - April 18, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: The Last Adventure - by Potema - April 23, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: The Last Adventure - by Malice - April 24, 2016, 02:43 PM