Larksong Grotto truth coming out of her well to shame mankind
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
In the Sunset Valley area, technically, but near the borders. :) It is unlikely I will reply with Gavriel since he is just my character and I'll PP him in here. I may make one post to stick in my thread log.

With the taste of Esaro’s blood in her mouth, she does not waste time leaving the Dragon with Gavriel in tow. She’d called for him and he is soon with her, making the trip to Larksong Grotto with speed she feels only with anger in her chest. Her reaching Reek’s pack had taken longer than she had, since she promised to return within a matter of days, but one thing after another kept her away but now the Phoenix wolves have brought war to her doorstep. While she doesn’t think she necessarily needs the Grotto to help wipe the pack from existence, the help would be beneficial, and securing their alliance would be what they all wanted—or so she thinks.

It’s night fall when she arrives in the valley and they settle somewhere for the night, in the cover, and alter watches until morning comes.

Thuringwethil is up early and Gavriel is already standing watch, waiting with a meal between his teeth that they split—nothing more than a snack—and they begin to move again once more. 

She finds the spot similar to where she stood with Warbone some time ago and the sour taste in her mouth burns, but she holds her tongue. A glance at Gavriel, however, sends him back several yards to wait as she reaches to call for @Reek (and by default, @Tavi, whomever she may be). The sun is rising then, birds are chirping, and they contradict the sound of war waiting in the background.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
truth coming out of her well to shame mankind - by Antumbra - April 15, 2016, 07:56 PM