Phoenix Maplewood 'you were,' my dear, is the saddest sentence left to say
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I hope I didn't forget anyone, lmfao. If I did, shoot me a PM, but I think I got everyone. There is likely only to be two more rounds since no one is here but feel free to use the first as a chance to explore and come empty handed. You have until April 30th to reply. Also, please note you weren't supposed to reply until tagged. Sorry for the confusion. (EDIT: Even if you've snuck in a reply before this one, you'll need to reply again before the deadline @Sangilak, @Hush)

Thuringwethil waits, and waits. She glances toward Wildfire, who seems uneasy, but she turns back to look through the forest. Nothing happens, nothing changes. The wind shifts but it brings no sign of life. There’s a worry that they moved toward the Dragon and her ears remain alert for Gavriel’s call. She doesn’t like that she left him alone but there were no one else she could put with him and compromise either side of their team. Their offense needed to be strong showing up on someone else’s turf, but if they’d taken them elsewhere, her defense isn’t nearly as strong.

With a sigh, she takes a few steps forward, and considers a second call. She doesn’t.

Glancing back, she sees the uneasiness of her crowd, but she brushes it off for a little bit longer.

“If you want to go back to Gavriel, you can, or stay here,” she says to the smaller wolf. She won’t be able to protect her as much as she’d like, if she continues onward, “or you’ll have to fight.”

There is little time for her to respond before Thuringwethil moves, turning to face the wolves and draw them closer. She needed to split them up enough that their wolf-power could balance out, and so she takes a few breaths as they close the distance. She leads them past the scent markers, but it isn’t long before she stops and works to separate them—if Wildfire chose to stay, she kept her close.

@Dio, with me, @Gyda, @Lorne and @Tatkret to the west,” she points, splitting up the pair that came together—their strength and size would benefit apart. @Sangilak and @Hush toward the east,” she explains, glancing toward her own group. Sending two off by themselves would be close enough that could potentially bring Gavriel, if they were in need and he were close enough, and the three to the west would be enough. A call should they find anyone would sprint them across the territory. “Do not go too far from calling distance,” she informs—staying close enough together would prevent an ambush on a few, infiltrating a territory not their own.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'you were,' my dear, is the saddest sentence left to say - by Antumbra - April 23, 2016, 01:36 PM