Horizon Ridge If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
They've traveled for days, and Saena can sense the exhaustion in the pack as readily as she feels it herself. Her joints ache, her shoulders are tense and stiff, her limbs feel like jelly, and she's convinced she can't take another step. The Alpha doesn't feel they've put enough distance between themselves and the rugged north, but as they come upon a half-collapsed ridge overlooking the sea, she sets her rump down, places Laurel at her feet, and sighs heavily.

"We will rest here for a while," she declares, turning her head to survey the displaced wolves she's led here. The brine scent brings her back to her childhood when an errant wind would sweep across the face of the plateau. This land isn't the safest, but there's no immediate scent of wolves and it seems an adequate location for rest. Soon enough, they will look for a place more suited to them, more permanent, should the ridge not prove sufficient. But for now, Saena desires rest and a place to shelter, and this is as good a place as any for that.
Messages In This Thread
If you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:39 PM