Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Private 

He remained in the grotto for only a single day, but it had been a busy one at that. Three prospective recruits had wound up on Reek's doorstep when he needed them most. It seemed, when one prayed for rain: it poured. With the under-population crisis in the grotto beginning to wind down, Reek wondered if he even should go out on his second recruitment push that he had planned. The grotto would survive, that much was evident -- so much so that Reek couldn't help but think any extra effort was purely unnecessary.

Still, he went.

This time, Reek blazed a trail north of the grotto and into the Sunset Valley. His mind, instead of being dead set on finding new recruits had shifted in its purpose. His sole goal in traveling was now to find Tavi, the ex-alpha grotto and Reek's pregnant partner, and to bring her back home. He found no trace of her, not even a faint scent on the wind, but still he kept his eyes peeled in the hopes he would catch a glimpse of her storm grey fur against the snow dappled landscape.
Messages In This Thread
I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Reek - April 24, 2016, 09:37 PM