Redtail Rise I'm more a dog person
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Tagging @Charley Pryor cause Em's gonna get hurt by a cat lol assuming you would scold her for venturing out alone 
@Bell Nuit just a simple scratch on the neck/face nothing big though cause well...she's a lynx :D
sorry for the short post... 

Emory lingered away from Larksong, sneaking away from her brother. It wasn't that she didn't want him around, but occasionally she liked to slip away and give her brother a scare. She trekked out to multiple untamed foothills, and despite them looking rather steep, she pushed forward. She found paths that seemed a bit worn, perhaps used in the past. The terrain was strange and covered in ash, and a charred mess. It seemed a bit eerie, knowing wolves had roamed this area before more often than not—at least it seemed so. The scenery was strangely comforting yet uneasiness followed her with each step. 

Her ears lowered, barely hearing much of any sound at all, not coming from herself that is. Maybe this wasn't a good idea... Part of her wished to return to the grotto and just return with the comfort of her protective brother, but she urged herself to continue on without hesitation in her step. The fae was too focused on how tense her surroundings made her to realize any other being around her.
Messages In This Thread
I'm more a dog person - by Emory - April 26, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Bell Nuit - April 26, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Alder - April 27, 2016, 05:55 AM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Emory - April 27, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Bell Nuit - April 29, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: I'm more a dog person - by Alder - April 29, 2016, 06:32 AM