Ravensblood Forest fire blood
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
*Googles all the words I don't know :p*

He moved, ever so slightly, and now appeared less threatening than he had first seemed. Then again, Ondine hadn't felt threatened at all ever since their eyes had met. She followed his movements, mirroring him with the hint of a grin on her face. She was a real talker, so she had no idea what she needed to do with a man that barely spoke, if at all. Maybe trauma had turned him into an introvert, or perhaps he was born this way. She of course hoped for the latter, although she liked hearing about some drama.

She sat down, movements slow and steady, no hesitation whatsoever. She knew her appearance might scare some or make them think she was a merciless killer, and while that was precisely what she wanted, she did not want this male to feel uncomfortable. Sitting seemed to be a good start, but she didn't ask for him to do the same. What he wanted to do, he could do, she was a fairly careless creature when it came to social interaction.

His long spoken words made the siren's ears fall flat down against her head in shock and quickly perked up again. So he could indeed speak, and what a lovely voice he had. Or perhaps she though this since it had been quite some time since she had heard someone speak. She wondered though, with such a mesmerizing voice, why didn't he use it more often? Thank goodness. She exclaimed with a sigh. 'thought a mute was the only thing I'd find in this bloody forest. She joked. No, she had nothing against mutes, she just found it more enjoyable to talk to someone who could talk back.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
fire blood - by Kierkegaard - May 02, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: fire blood - by Cattail - May 02, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: fire blood - by Kierkegaard - May 02, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: fire blood - by Cattail - May 02, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: fire blood - by Kierkegaard - May 02, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: fire blood - by Cattail - May 02, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: fire blood - by Kierkegaard - May 04, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: fire blood - by Cattail - May 04, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: fire blood - by Kierkegaard - May 05, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: fire blood - by Cattail - May 05, 2016, 03:12 PM