Ravensblood Forest fire blood
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
No apologies needed, a challenge is good :)

Life alone had only been for the earlier stages of the siren's life, and while that made her the perfect mix between introverted and extroverted, it had been quite a dark time. I mean, tragedies happened all the time, but to lose both parents so soon just because you were different was a little difficult. Being an outcast in her own home by the sea was also not the best thing for a child. Luckily she had been bright-spirited and quite positive about it all, otherwise she might have turned out a wreck, a sunken ship that first had the potential to roam the seas.

Her past made her strong, made her appreciate the more beautiful things of life, like meeting a total stranger in a forest where trees bled and was located in a wasteland. Okay, the last two things were quite unfortunate, but meeting a stranger wasn't. Not this stranger at least. He seemed calm enough, maybe even peaceful somewhere.

Hah, I doubt it. She laughed. I think it would look quite crazy, me rambling about life to someone who can't talk back. She almost wanted to add; if I don't look crazy already, but decided to leave that part out. Her nose wiggled as the male's attention went to somewhere in the distance, and with a confused look she looked the same way. It didn't seem to be anything though as soon after his attention went back to her. She flashed a baffled smile at him. Hey, what's your name? She asked, her head tipping to the left, remembering that they hadn't been properly introduced.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
fire blood - by Kierkegaard - May 02, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: fire blood - by Cattail - May 02, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: fire blood - by Kierkegaard - May 02, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: fire blood - by Cattail - May 02, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: fire blood - by Kierkegaard - May 02, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: fire blood - by Cattail - May 02, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: fire blood - by Kierkegaard - May 04, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: fire blood - by Cattail - May 04, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: fire blood - by Kierkegaard - May 05, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: fire blood - by Cattail - May 05, 2016, 03:12 PM