Neverwinter Forest cause you dry my tears
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Joining 
Her travels had been slowed greatly by the devastation that had come across the Wilds. The swarm of locusts had come, and while Allure had no name for them, she had known to steal away, taking shelter along the base of the mountains under a rocky overhang. Of course, it had not kept them completely away from her, and her skin still practically crawled with the feel of the insects upon her.

The next day, when emerging from her hideaway, the devastation had been a blow to her stomach. The bugs were still everywhere – stripping the foliage down to the skeletons of winter once more, and she felt a knot of worry at what this could mean. What would happen if their was no food for the deer? The elk? The prey?

Her heart skipped with worry that she would lose her family once more—Scimitar always moved the pack when there was danger, and her pale paws had quickened. She had not stopped until she came upon the borders, and with the scent of her family still clinging to the air, the girl tipped her slender muzzle back, calling to her family of her presence – her request to come home.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
cause you dry my tears - by Allure - May 03, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Eshe RIP - May 03, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Allure - May 11, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Scimitar - May 18, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Eshe RIP - May 19, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Allure - May 27, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Scimitar - June 07, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Eshe RIP - June 08, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Scimitar - June 14, 2016, 05:38 AM