Sleeping Dragon my silence carries the hunger of a dozen hounds
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Who wants to hang out with an irritable Thuringwethil? 8) — Hunt Roll Result Failure

It came upon her that morning. An irritable feeling in the pit of her stomach that something was wrong. She thought, if given the chance, she’d shake off the strange feeling after a few hours. She loped down to the borders and left her scent in places that had waned since she’d been there last but it isn’t enough to distract her. It only bubbled and occasionally she’d feel tension in her shoulders, and the need to rip something with her teeth.

She makes an attempt to move up the mountain and search out something to eat, but she knows it is likely to result in nothing. Her stomach growls in protest, a growl loud enough to comes out of her mouth in an angry snarl. The sight of a rat, however, catches her attention and she moves after it without really planning her steps, stumbling forward and losing the trail as the rat disappears between a cranny of stone she can’t fit between. One angry paw digs at the stone, with no success, and she doesn’t even notice the creature getting away even further.

Snarling to herself, Thuringwethil backs up. Perhaps if she were in Seageda and had the resources she was meant to have, she’d know what’s happening, but for now, she remains oblivious to her own frustration that has no positive outlet. Disappointed with her attempt hunt, she turns and moves further into the depths of the mountain, searching for something to distract her from her restless paws.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
my silence carries the hunger of a dozen hounds - by Antumbra - May 10, 2016, 03:58 PM