Stone Circle we only want it with the lights out
You gonna eat that?
19 Posts
Ooc — Em
All Welcome 
Anyone welcome!

@ French Fry

I'm tagging you in everything KJ because I know Fry will be with Mac more often that not. But don't feel like you have to reply to anything =) Just keeping you from having to stalk the board for my new posts!

--

One week had passed. One week filled with meager meals and chilly nights. There had been a few exciting adventures sprinkled in betwixt moments of pure, unadulterated terror; Mac now knew that not all squirrels appreciated being barked at and when you tried to eat with a cone attached to your head the results were often dismal. And the lessons he'd learned were fun and all but he was ready to go home. Like yesterday. Or maybe the day before that...he couldn't remember all that well.

Nestled in the crook of stones that seemed positioned in a deliberate manner the Newfie laid and rested his too weary bones. A great, heaving sigh of discontent escaped him and he rested his chin on a cool slab of rock that was half buried in the earth. He was tired, hungry, and none too pleased with his current wildling status and hoped that by simply willing all the badness away that he might awaken to the sweet call of his people just beyond the river where he thought he'd lost them the week before.
Messages In This Thread
we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 11, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - May 16, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 17, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - May 17, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 31, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - June 08, 2016, 11:46 PM