Hushed Willows Petrichor
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Vague post is vague. Not sure what's all happened before this or the kind of injuries he has or whatever, but I thought this would be harmless enough :>

A steady rainfall coated the bare willows and the tufts of grass and brush slowly returning. When Warbone himself returned, heavy and damp and nearly just as slow, he was a little worse for wear but no less a king than when he had left. His extended absence had not come without its costs, but nor had it been absent of merit either. He had a fine limp, with his shoulder muscles bruised by a deer kick, and the crusting marks of a battle that he felt numb to now, but he had meat for @Tavi; a proud slab of it, and the bellies of his entire pack would be fuller than they had in weeks. It was all he kept his mind on, blocking out whatever loss he might face later, as he wordlessly deposited the deer meat for his alpha female, and sought to take her place for a time beside @Tambourine.

He curled his massive, aching body beside the tiny scrap, angling a pale eye down at the single pup who lay cradled in the space just behind his elbow. Sighing, Warbone flopped tiredly onto his side.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Petrichor - by Warbone - May 15, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Petrichor - by RIP Tavi - May 15, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Tambourine - May 15, 2016, 04:13 PM