Blackfeather Woods This is important.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
*Rubs hands together* @Nemesis and @Xan Slight PP to assume Xan was already there as talked about! Also... all the sex mentions.

Kendra instantly went to search out Nemesis after she talked with Malice. She needed to know a few things and it was most definitely sure that Nemesis could tell her. She was a girl, and her father was a male so maybe it was different. She tracked down the Beta of the pack. When she found the dark female it turned out that she was not alone! "Nemesis!!," she called out urgently and then skidded to a stop. At least there was more life inside her now than there was before. "Hi Xan!"

"I need to know something! I saw Malice today and she told me that she was pregnant which means she has puppies but you make the puppies with the sex right? And!!!! And, we pray to the night mother who is the goddess of lies, sex and murder. I know about lies and murder but not about the sex! What is the sex? I want to know! Why didn't anyone explain it yet?," she questioned, almost a bit offended. She wanted to be knowledgable about all that was their pack and they had kept something from here. She was really keen on learning so this was something major for her.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
This is important. - by Kendra - May 16, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: This is important. - by Nemesis - May 16, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: This is important. - by Xan - May 16, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: This is important. - by Kendra - May 18, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: This is important. - by Nemesis - May 18, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: This is important. - by Xan - May 19, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: This is important. - by Kendra - May 21, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: This is important. - by Nemesis - June 06, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: This is important. - by Kendra - June 12, 2016, 02:50 PM