Blackfeather Woods This is my home too, Bitch (please get along with me...)
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Nemesis loool *escapes studies*

With Burke's patrols being daily, Malice spent most of her morning in her new home alone. This had been fine the first few days, since she barely knew anyone, and the one's who she did know didn't quite like her. Kendra was nice though, but Malice avoided searching for her, just like Cicero, too afraid to bump into Nemesis. But this one particular morning, while she could still walk, she had grown bored out of her mind. The fear of her former followers hating her for what she'd done haunted her daydreams, as well as her unconscious, and she hated the feeling she had done something wrong. and maybe she had, though she didn't like admitting it. But she had not only chosen for herself, she had chosen for her children and the mental well-being of Burke. Surely she wasn't at all selfish, was she?

While the sky was still a fiery orange, fluffy pink and purple clouds making a beautiful sight that almost couldn't be seen inside the dark woods that were now her home, she left the den, her tail dragging motionless behind her. She went to search for the one wolf who could beat some sense into her, just like she had done all those moons ago, Nemesis. Though Malice doubted Nemesis would like seeing her, even with the somewhat friendly attitude she had had while Judas and Mitanni were at the Greatwater Lake, she was the one she was looking for.

She followed the dark woman's scent, not even trying to see where she was going in this maze of woods, nose on the ground trying to sniff out Nemesis, the beater of sense.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)