Neverwinter Forest but they won't flower like they did last spring
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
AW but tagging @Njal Roll to see if she is successful with her rat (success is an even number) - 1
Allure had been welcomed to the forest by her family with open arms – and despite her upset that Bazi was not with them, or her siblings, the bi-toned girl was quick to put herself to use.. and grateful that she was once more surrounded by familiar faces.. at least, mostly. The ranks were filling up quite a bit, primarily with wolves she did not know – and yet she would always have Kaskara, Kieran, her father and Eshe as a solid foundation. At least here she felt as if she could connect to others – there were no cold glares to be found, nor the jarring awareness that she did not belong.

She was only disappointed at herself for not being able to prove her worth better.

The upset she felt at her father was waning, but only in light of her desperation at finding some food for her family and to prove she was indeed useful. The black and white girl prowled down the familiar paths of the Forest, her gaze drifting to the shadier areas of her home. She trailed the faintest scent of what was a rat – and as it skittered away with a dead locust in its mouth, Allure lunged forward, hoping to close the distance and snap its back within her jaws – a measly meal for certain, but at least one that could help keep Kaskara’s milk flowing.. or aide in nourishment for Eshe.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
but they won't flower like they did last spring - by Allure - May 19, 2016, 06:28 AM