Neverwinter Forest but they won't flower like they did last spring
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was something that intrigued her about her parents past – it was hard to consider a time when the two had ever been happy together, but surely there must have been a time when they had loved one another. Her childhood had moments of their happiness still within it – but thinking back upon it now, she could have seen it all crumble when the bears had attacked Jade Fern Grove, and Swift had lost his eyesight.

They had been lucky not to lose all of their lives, instead.

β€œYes,” she returned, feeling a hint of sadness creep in to her voice. She had younger siblings somewhere – and what her father had done had been unfair to them above all else. Then again.. her parents never should have had a second litter. β€œMom now lives in a place called Everwinter Ridge, south of here.”

With a hesitant nudge to the man, Allure stole forward, her nose twitching as the scent of a squirrel spurned her forward. Conversation was only put aside for now, though both wolves would end up empty handed. Still, the bi-toned female felt soothed by the older man's presence, and thanked him before both gave up expending further energy on a fruitless hunt.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: but they won't flower like they did last spring - by Allure - July 21, 2016, 05:39 AM