Big Salmon Lake but my hands have been broken so many times
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
AW!
She knew of the lake here, and without wanting to waste her energy scouting other areas around the Forest, the black and white Frostfur had decided to take the journey as the morning light had hit the tops of the trees. She had given a quick call to her pack mates, notifying them of her brief absence, and during her trip had so desperately hoped she would come upon even a single deer.

Of course, there had been nothing.

The lands remained in barren devastation, and only when she skirted upon the edges of the lake did she begin to slow. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest as her petite form became wracked with fatigue. Hunger gnawed at her stomach, but she remained focused for now – her eyes gleaming as they took in the gentle waters. She hoped for fish – though she wasn’t much of a fisher herself.

Tipping her muzzle down, the girl waited, poised above the surface, the black of her fur shining in the sun. She was not leaving without a meal to take home – and perhaps even one for herself.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
but my hands have been broken so many times - by Allure - May 19, 2016, 06:34 AM