Big Salmon Lake roses
46 Posts
Ooc — Mary
In the ripples of the water, there appeared to be a bobbing figure. The golden male squinted his eyes to focus on the form that was slowly making its way across the lake. When the strange shape took form, he noted that appeared in the embodiment of another wolf. When the female emerged, she seemed to shake with a strange sort of excitement. She sought to close some of the distance between them. As she drew nearer, he could scent the water and algae that clung to her pelt. But he had very little time to adjust to the mer-wolf before she began spouting questions at him. 

She was a loner. He could have assumed as much. Her fur did not hold the aroma of a pack. It seemed she was just as new as he was to those lands. Sawyer flagged his tail for a few short beats and watched her with careful flaxen eyes. If all the wolves of that land were just as eager and friendly, he didn't forsee much trouble arising from the Teekons. 

"Well... uh... darlin' I'm pretty new to these parts m'self," he drawled. His voice carried a soft southern lilt to it. "I'm Sawyer. Don't know much about the green goin' missing. And you're the first I've seen," he tried his best to respond to her inquiries. Brows furrowed, he awaited the next mouthful that would surely fall from the strange woman's lips. And for a moment her eager nature made him miss his family. 
Messages In This Thread
roses - by Sawyer - May 25, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: roses - by Althaia - May 27, 2016, 06:29 AM
RE: roses - by Sawyer - May 29, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: roses - by Althaia - May 31, 2016, 06:12 AM
RE: roses - by Sawyer - May 31, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: roses - by Althaia - June 03, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: roses - by Sawyer - June 09, 2016, 03:06 AM
RE: roses - by Althaia - June 12, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: roses - by Sawyer - June 14, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: roses - by Althaia - June 18, 2016, 05:05 PM