Silvertip Mountain I can't remember your face
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Joining 
Not sure if I'm supposed to tag alpha's or not, but @Zaria, @Steady, @Mason :)

Ezekiel had met a female named Krypton earlier that week and she had told him about her pack. She had seemed pretty kind and Zeke had been debating going back for some time now. While he hated the idea of having alpha's again, he also hated starving. He had liked being a lone wolf, but with this famine it surely wasn't helping him survive. Part of him had been saying that he didn't deserve to have a pack, or a family ever again. But his will to live had buried that idea 6 feet under.

The stark grey male came to a stop when he smelled the scent of the pack. He was sure this was the one, it reminded him of the woman he'd met before. He howled out a summons to the alphas, hoping they wouldn't have him waiting to long. Just be polite, hopefully this will go well. He thought, taking a seat on a grassy patch and staring blankly at the mountain around him. He would wait, but impatiently. His stomach began to growl at him and no matter how hard he willed it to quiet, it continued to rumble like thunder. His lip quivered angrily, but he remainedm and collected. The leaders of this pack couldn't get here soon enough.
Messages In This Thread
I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 27, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 06:02 AM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 28, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 28, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 04:34 PM