Ankyra Sound do these effectively hide my thunder?
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
WHITTIER SPRANG AND TORE @Kjalarr'S FACE TO SHREDS, LAUGHING SHAMELESSLY WHILE THE BETA WENT BLIND.

Or so he imagined, as the pair of brothers walked along. They were within range of the borders for their main intention that day had been to patrol them, but since food continued to be scarce, it was with keen senses that they strode upon the terrain. It was, in truth, day 22 of Whittier's apparent servitude to the Saltwiner pack, but to the soft, doughy boy, it felt like day 1,254,656. He did his best not to complain, knowing his lot would be far worse if he'd remained on his own. But still, as Whittier trailed behind his brother, he couldn't help but imagine all the hypothetical scenarios that could unfold in which he could reclaim some tiny shred of vindicated contentment.

Whit was relieved when finally they paused. Jo - OH GDI - Kjalarr paused to stand with intent regard to gaze out at the landscape that stretched before him, obviously having noted something of interest that went completely over the husky wolf's head. Whit sank to his haunches, unable to resist the back and forth, wide-eyed flailing of his own head as he quite blatantly mocked the beta behind his back. He stopped himself quickly enough, hoping it had gone mostly unnoticed. Brothers they may be, but Jo was not the wolf Whittier had once known. Sure, there were glimpses of that kid here and there - maybe more than Whittier even noticed in his recent, melodramatic, sullen state of being. But the world in its entirety had turned to something the teen quite stubbornly barely recognized - his adoptive brother an awkwardly blatant example.
Messages In This Thread
do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Whittier - May 27, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 05, 2016, 06:56 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 11, 2016, 05:07 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 16, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - July 17, 2016, 05:54 AM