Blackfoot Forest I'm not getting any younger.
13 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
Joining 
McTavish had led a fairly quiet life, nothing too extraordinary had happened in his five years. A few scuffles here, a territory war there. Then the sickness came, leaving him and his sisters to find their own way. The two girls had eventually found mates and new homes but not their brother. He had decided to see the world (or as much of it as a wolf could see) finding adventures and new friends. McTavish never stayed in one place too long, often wandering from coast, to mountains, and back again in a matter of weeks. The tundra was also a favorite summer spot for the mammoth wolf, boasting a variety of prey and beautiful scenery. However, the famine that seemed to be sweeping the Teekon Wilds was taking its toll on the aging male and he had entertained the idea of settling down and starting a family more often these days. He certainly wasnt getting any younger.
McTavish couldn't claim to be a "player" in the least, having had only two serious relationships in the past. What was that saying?...Love Conquers All? Whatever it was, it certainly didn't apply to his life. He was a kind, gentle and loyal guy so where was the problem? A friend had once told him he was too nice, and that girls preferred a bad boy. Surely that couldn't apply to EVERY woman out there..could it? 

Chuckling to himself, McTavish came to a halt and took account of his surroundings, golden eyes sweeping across the terrain in search of a presence. His snout had led him to the markers of a pack territory, a scent he had been  following for a few days now. In his decision to finally find a pack to join, and perhaps meet a lady, McTavish had sniffed around for a trail he could follow. A scent trail comprising of more then one wolf usually promised a pack. And he had found it. The odor of many lingered in this area, so if he could get an audience with the alphas then McTavish could state his purpose for being so near their land and hopefully convince them of his worth. Tossing his massive cranium back, he opened his jaws and let loose a thundering howl of arrival.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - May 31, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Maevra - May 31, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - May 31, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 02, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Maevra - June 02, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 02, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 03, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 11, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 14, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 01:04 PM