Sleeping Dragon i could feel it from the start, couldn't stand to be apart
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
As he peered curiously at the markings on her body, his thin leathery lips curled upwards. The gashes seemed deep enough but they were already on a slow and steady path to healing. He breathed in the stench that came from an open wound and reveled in it for a heartbeat before pulling away to inspect the rest of her being. He assumed that with gashes like that, she was certain to have something more courtesy of the bear. Without even questioning her or obtaining permission. His nose pressed to her hind leg and he worked his way along her sides until he stuck his nose into her ribs and felt them give. It was certain to cause her mild pain but Glu would be able to move on. 

"A rabbit?" he inquired almost absent-minded of what she was saying. But he paused after a moment and chuckled softly. "But not a wolf?" Someone was smiling on her that day. With the famine... that a bear would merely want a hare and not a wolf to quench its hunger. Casting the thought aside, he continued his inspection and concluded with a short huff. 

Peering at her with intent citrine eyes, Glu parted his mouth to speak to the dark woman and found himself transfixed by her eyes for a moment. It would have been nice to have a pair like that. "I can chew you something for the gashes. It'll take a day to get to you since the greens are hard to come by. And I can wrap your ribs in seaweed to keep pressure if you don't mind looking a tad odd," he instructed with an expectant expression on his gaunt face. 

"Is there anything more? You seemed troubled by many things when I sighted you," he probed with a curious smirk on his narrow lips. 
Messages In This Thread