Silvertip Mountain The panic of your dreams keeps you awake
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
"Great together. I like the sound of that!" Phocion said with a broad smile, though he felt a bit troubled. She looked up at him as if he were some sort of alien. Did he look or smell funny? Had he lost his touch with the ladies? He shuddered to think so.

Whatever. It would be something good to sleep on, to think about in the morning. "Oh, understandable," he said, responding to her comment on the summer. "On the bright side, the herds might come back in a couple of months, so it will certainly be a summer to remember. I'm sure you'll handle the heat fine. The mountain summit stays pretty cool all year round, so you could camp out there for the season," he added, his voice teasing.

Stifling yet another yawn, Phocion blinked sleepily down at his new friend. "Well, Miss Niita, I'd very much love to continue this conversation, but I feel like I'm going to pass out any minute now," he told her, his words starting to slur together in his weariness. "Going to sleep here for the night; the crystal light will lull me right to sleep. You're welcome to stay, too, if you'd like. I'll stay up here; you can stay down there. Don't worry--I don't bite. Or sleepwalk," he added, chuckling.

"Goodnight, my new friend. Let me know if you need a tour guide to explore the rest of this land," Phocion offered with a gentle smile. His eyes closed almost involuntarily, lids drooping heavily down as he began to relax into the rhythms of slumber.

Last post from me! Feel free to fade and/or archive! :)
Messages In This Thread
The panic of your dreams keeps you awake - by Niita - June 01, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: The panic of your dreams keeps you awake - by Phocion - June 02, 2016, 02:28 AM