Cerulean Cape everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
Tagging for visibility but welcome to cameo! @Floki.

The trio of Dragons had spent the night by the ocean before deciding to travel further down the coast. They pass by one territory on the right, but keep their distance, and eventually she finds the scent of the pack run by the two trying to claim the boulder. She motions them further away from them and eventually finding the ocean once more at a cape. The stretch of sand is longer, and unending, and while she doesn’t know how far they will travel, she continues to walk.

For the most part, @Gluskap comes and goes and @Dio remains close, before she finds herself well ahead of them. Thuringwethil glances back, able to see the outline of her guard, but the healer is beyond her sights. She doesn’t feel the urge to rush back, however, and she continues with the ocean to her right. Her mind drifts, thinking of home and the desire to go back. The ocean holds a part of her she’ll never be able to let go, connected with her birth, but she knows Drageda is where she’s meant to be.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart - by Antumbra - June 03, 2016, 08:26 PM