Hushed Willows Back where I belong
187 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
She barely slept that first night in The Crook, too shaken up by recent developments to even remotely relax her mind. Plus, she was surrounded by strangers. Wide awake in the darkness, Larkspur curled more closely to her mother, peering off into the cavern's dim interior with trepidation written all over her face. Spur still missed the hollow and, more poignantly, her father. And just because they were part of a pack again now didn't change the food situation; her belly was no less empty than before.

The child sighed quietly, her mind drifting to Deirdre for the dozenth time since their impromptu meeting near the ridge. She hoped her mother would take her to see the young girl, that Deirdre's spell would work and bring Mordecai back to them. Maybe when daddy came back, their little family could return to the hollow, just the five of them. With visions of that happy reunion in her head, Larkspur finally found some rest.

What felt like only moments later, she startled awake and lifted her head. It was early morning, sun filtering into the cave's mouth, silhouetting the figures bustling about the interior. Spur shrank to the cool stone floor, trying her best to go unnoticed even as her big blue eyes followed the various' wolves movements. She avoided direct eye contact with all of them, though when a large gray she-wolf strode past with a small lookalike at her heels, Larkspur couldn't stop staring.
Messages In This Thread
Back where I belong - by Larkspur - June 04, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Back where I belong - by Pippin - June 07, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Back where I belong - by Larkspur - June 07, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Back where I belong - by Pippin - June 08, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: Back where I belong - by Larkspur - June 08, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Back where I belong - by Pippin - June 22, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Back where I belong - by Larkspur - June 23, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Back where I belong - by Pippin - June 24, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Back where I belong - by Larkspur - June 24, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: Back where I belong - by Pippin - July 19, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Back where I belong - by Larkspur - July 22, 2016, 02:56 PM