Ravensblood Forest High time for some camaraderie
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
It's all good Anita! I've made the same mistake before :) It's also kinda my bad on not replying for so long; been terribly busy. From now on let's keep the same order as originally meant--me, @Makui, Anita & Zeke. Chill?

The wolves of his pack appeared, first Makui, his exuberance infectious, then the lovely Anita and finally, big-framed Ezekiel, looking a bit dour as he surveyed his packmates. Playing the mediator between them all, he greeted them one-by-one as they arrived, resisting a snort as Anita "accidentally" trod on Ezekiel's large paw. As delta wolf, he ought to reprimand her, but he didn't want to dull her spunky nature so soon before a hunt.

"Thanks for coming along, guys," he said amicably, smiling at all of them. "If we haven't already met, my name is Phocion. This will be a good hunt, hopefully. We should be able to take back a lot of prey to Zaria and her pups."

Without waiting for any response, he began to stalk through the woods, rueing his snowy coat for its lack of camouflage. To his delight, a brown-furred hare bounced into view, tiny nose wrinkled, rooting around for tiny plants to munch on. Phocion waited until it stood still, then pounced, paws outstretched to try and trap the creature in his grasp. Unfortunately, the famine had taken its toll on his speed and strength, and the hare bounded away easily, leaving him breathing hard in exasperation.
Messages In This Thread
High time for some camaraderie - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Makui - June 05, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Anita - June 05, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Ezekiel - June 06, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Anita - June 06, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Phocion - June 07, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Makui - June 11, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Anita - June 13, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Ezekiel - June 14, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Phocion - June 21, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Anita - July 11, 2016, 03:47 PM