The Sentinels I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
YO @Lasher! Your side bitch is here. Please let @Deirdre post first. This takes place a lil' while after this thread. :)

Peregrine was a weak, hungry, aching mess by the time he and Deidre reached their distant destination. He had recovered more of his faculties en route, yet he still felt like someone coming off a three-day bender that involved both alcohol and psychedelic drugs. He could speak in short sentences, give or take, his speech only slightly slurred now, but his head felt like it was floating about ten feet above his body at any given moment. And it hurt, bad. Sometimes his vision blurred or blacked out entirely. Fortunately, weariness took the edge off his alarm over the entire situation. Peregrine was simply too exhausted to worry much about the fact he might be dying.

"Deirdre," he breathed as they approached the woods where her family must live. He could smell Lasher everywhere. "Fuck." Well, that wasn't right. But he didn't know what he'd intended to say in the first place. He was so damn tired. If not for the thought of Fox and the kids waiting for him back home, he might have just sunk to the ground right where he stood, rolled over and died like that Cypher chick. "Weaksauce," he added nonsensically, blinking hard and drawing in a deep breath of that tantalizing Taltos smell.
Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 06, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 06, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 06, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 07, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 07, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Eilidh - June 08, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 10, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 13, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 14, 2016, 04:24 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Eilidh - June 14, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 14, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 16, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 20, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 21, 2016, 02:30 PM