Moonspear Now I just sit in silence
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
All Welcome 
A steady bird song was the only sound Althaia could hear, in the dark afternoon. The thick silence that was the warning of a storm to come hung over everything, only pierced by the bird's whistle. Clouds had been steadily gathering on the horizon all day, and now they grew darker and more ominous. Thunder rumbled slowly over the sky, and though it felt like late evening, it was still very early in the afternoon. Althaia watched a bird flit across the dark bruise of a sky, and felt a pang of jealousy as another rumble of thunder burst from the heavens. A cool wind teased her fur, and she stared with great loathing at the mess that was her leg. 

The rain began minutes later, and the birdsong vanished. Thick raindrops burst from above and pelted the pale female, and with a lurch she scrambled to her feet and sought shelter, hind leg tucked tightly toward her body. She curled up beneath a large pine tree, wishing that the leaves were here to protect her. Alas, they were not, and Charon's thrall become soaked in a matter of minutes. The rain drove in sheets, and roaring water caused Althaia's ears to flatten against her skull. She closed her eyes and curled tightly, shivering at the cool water. The torrent was short lived, however, and the storm passed overhead in a few minutes. Light rain still fell, but the worst was over.
Hope that this is okay! I can change anything if needed :D
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 07, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 08, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 10, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 13, 2016, 01:16 AM