Firefly Ravine Can you hear me now?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Backdated to June 02 because I'm awful at keeping up with dates, lmao. Your eyes are finally opening, and you can hear, @Chusi!
Minor PP of Sao just kind of... being there, heh.

They were growing fast, her daughters. Such a small amount of time had passed since she'd pushed them out through her birth canal, and yet, already could she see a change in the way they appeared. It was strange to her, really, and she found herself thinking back to her own mother more often than ever before. Had she and her siblings grown at such a rapid rate? Had her mother noticed the changes, just as she currently did with her own children? Never would she be able to ask her—which bit ass, but what could you do?—but she liked to think that she was doing just as well of a job. After all, both of them were still alive and vocal, so surely that meant that she was getting it right. Well, even if she wasn't, it was too late to change her parenting methods now. The way in which she spoke to and managed the pair was something she felt comfortable with, and so to change it now would, perhaps, only make her dislike them all over again.

Sen had been napping within her den, body curled loosely around the girls, when she'd been woken by a sharp kick to her side. The culprit was, surprisingly, Sao, yet the reasoning behind her action was unknown. No matter, the woman was left unable to go back to sleep after that, and so she'd stretched out on her side and then pulled herself up a wee bit. After propping herself up, her bright gaze drifted to her side, looking the children over and making sure that they were both there. "You two need to get bigger already," she'd murmured absentmindedly, for she'd decided that it was necessary for them to grow larger before she could drag them out into the world. Soon, though, perhaps she would be able to.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 10, 2016, 12:57 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - June 10, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 23, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - June 24, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 27, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - July 02, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 07:36 AM