Blackfoot Forest And the walls came tumbling down
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
He smiles to the woman, his tail thumping weakly against the ground. "If you can stand it, wait on me. I would much rather be a part of any attack you have planned. But if not, gather the pack. Out of everyone I trust Liri and Samuel to lead. They have been here the longest, they know the territory and Samuel is a skilled fighter," he tells her. "Otherwise, you have told me you are a warrior. Use your knowledge to defend the pack, do not make dumb decisions that could endanger your life or others unecessarily," he dips his head in return. It is not the polite dip of his head that he often gives to his subordinates, but one of respect to a packmate. 

"Although I appreciate your words, I am not currently your alpha. Gather on your own behalf and your own actions. This is no longer my decision," he adds in regards to her last comment. He wants to tell her to fight back, or to at least wait on him, but he has no true control over them, and he refuses to endanger them if they are only fighting for him. He is not worth it.
Messages In This Thread
And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 15, 2016, 12:05 AM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 06:19 AM