Blackfoot Forest And the walls came tumbling down
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
They can not wait, she knows this but does not say it. Kierkegaard was swiftly gathering power, and the longer they waited the poorer they would fare in such a fight. She listened intently, mind turning over a plan of action. After a moment of consideration, pride in her after seeing him nod respectfully to her, she speaks. "I will gather the pack, one by one. I will see who will fight, who is willing to participate in such an attack. We will band together, plan, and report back to you. When we are prepared, and the time is right, we will strike, and we will be ready." her eyes hardened, and she added "I will try and gain his trust. Perhaps, in the end it will take but a few herbs to send him on his way. If I could somehow taint his food, with something not to kill, but to cause pain-a fight could be avoided. " she said, thinking of Liri and her knowledge. She did not want to kil the wolf, but a few painful hours would not be bad for him. To quote him ,he would only come out of it or the better. She looked at him, respect in her eyes. "You will be leader again, Aaron. This wolf will not last, not here."
Messages In This Thread
And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Tantalus - June 15, 2016, 12:05 AM
RE: And the walls came tumbling down - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 06:19 AM