Firefly Ravine A walking ball of anxiety
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
@Sen though anyone welcome to see her outside accomplishing things. This is not backdated, so her ears aren't floppy anymore, her hearing is better, and she can now walk!

Vision and hearing was both a blessing and a curse for little Chusi. It made her feel safe and terrified at the same time. She often hid her face in the fur of her mother, though her head was now larger, and her paws had grown too. She, of course, didn't notice the changes that were happening to her body. She was only terrified of the dark, fearing this was her only chance of truly experiencing life before everything went black again. And in a way, she was right.

Though today would be different. no more hiding, no more cowering. She awoke with a determination to walk. Her baby blue eyes blinked open, her vision still a little foggy. She also noticed some sharp things in her mouth, though what they would be used for, she had no idea. She crawled away from the thingymedingy, her large paws removing her from the little nest she had been in for so long. She placed her left paw further, than the next, and before she noticed; she fell. Oh dear, she couldn't deal with this! She wanted to cry, if she knew what it was, but only a light amount of gibberish left her mouth. 

She tried again, this time placing her butt in the air first. Next she placed her left paw back, then the other, and... Oooh.my.God, what was happening?! She was so much bigger now, she could feel it, though she still wobbled on her feet. She barked happily, and tried to set her first step. Okay, succes for now. She didn't know where she was going, but she quickly got the hang of walking. She slowly paced around, enjoying her new ability, though she soon remembered the dark. What if the thingymedingy would leave her now that she could move? Would she be allowed to leave? Oh dear, she couldn't deal with all of this. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
A walking ball of anxiety - by Chusi - June 17, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: A walking ball of anxiety - by Zephyr Maverick - July 04, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: A walking ball of anxiety - by Sen - July 04, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: A walking ball of anxiety - by Chusi - July 08, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: A walking ball of anxiety - by Zephyr Maverick - July 09, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: A walking ball of anxiety - by Sen - July 13, 2016, 01:01 AM
RE: A walking ball of anxiety - by Chusi - July 15, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: A walking ball of anxiety - by Zephyr Maverick - July 17, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: A walking ball of anxiety - by Sen - July 18, 2016, 01:55 AM