Firefly Glen Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian decided to lay down so the pup wouldn't feel to threatened. The stream was small and his paws were half laying into the water. The pup slowly stopped sobbing and tried to tell what was wrong. She was so young. "You left?," he asked to be sure and then looked at her, her eyes down.

"You don't need to be scared of me. I promise I won't hurt you," he spoke to her. It sounded very much like what he had told to his shy sister. Yet, this pup didn't know him so he had to change that if he wanted to make her feel less afraid. "I'm Sebastian, but you can call me Seb okay?," he told her on a quiet tone, calm too.

The young male wondered where her mother was, or her father for that matter. She could be an orphan, so if he would ask about them it might set the wrong tone. Yet, if she did have a father or mother look out for her then it might be bad if he took her in. "Why did you leave? You smell like you have a family," he decided to say.
Messages In This Thread
Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 18, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 19, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Sebastian - June 19, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 19, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 20, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 21, 2016, 08:37 PM