Firefly Glen Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched the pup and smiled when she spoke about going with him. Sebastian nodded. "I don't know what to say to gain your trust, but I promise to keep you from danger. I intend to protect you from it. Like a father would," he explained. Though her perspective on parents might be different because they both died.

The male nudged her in a friendly matter. "This way, follow me," he spoke. It was still a bit walking though but the large male made sure to keep a pup-friendly pace. He knew that if he would take one step Odette might have to take three or more. Sebastian's tail was up. He wondered what Pearl was going to think, or the others. They would accept her. He was certain.

"We have a clearing in the woods, called the Cove, and there is where we all sleep, usually one big pile. Though you can sleep between me and my mate if that makes you feel more safe. Her name is Pearl and she is really nice. I think you will like her," he explained a bit to her, so she would know what to expect. Sometimes coming into a new pack could be scary. Maybe Odette could help with Aviana, pups were innocent, and maybe that would help her relax.
Messages In This Thread
Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 18, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 19, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 19, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 20, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Sebastian - June 21, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Too Much Death, Too Much Destruction - by Odette - June 21, 2016, 08:37 PM