Phoenix Maplewood Here weary traveler, rest your wand
4 Posts
Ooc — Autie
The "firebird" title amused him, as he'd used it before with his sister in their youth. He liked this woman already. ANd when his sister's name issued from the greyscale lady's mouth, and the fact that she was well, he gave an inward sigh of relief as well as an outward one.

A rather embarrassed look overtook him after that. It was typical of him, reacting before thinking about the possible outcome. Leave the plotting to his brother, he was a man of action. Now that he had regained himself, a sheepish grin on his face, he found his tongue again. "That very rockslide is what parted us. Laer followed me after my exile...no matter how much I tried to dissuade her." If Saria, as she'd introduced herself, had spent even a few hours in Laerneth's company, she'd know how stubborn his sibling was. "I've been searching for her ever since. But the storm effectively wiped away any scent she may have left behind. A month is not so terribly long...if I'm lucky, she won't have gotten far. Thank you....for taking care of her. My name is Raeth, and I am in your debt." He said with a bow of his brightly colored head. He took his vows and debts very seriously, hopefully he could repay her for the kindness he'd done for his sister, and for him.
Messages In This Thread
Here weary traveler, rest your wand - by Raeth - June 19, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: Here weary traveler, rest your wand - by Saria - June 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Here weary traveler, rest your wand - by Raeth - June 20, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Here weary traveler, rest your wand - by Saria - June 22, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Here weary traveler, rest your wand - by Raeth - June 24, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Here weary traveler, rest your wand - by Saria - June 26, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Here weary traveler, rest your wand - by Raeth - July 02, 2016, 09:14 PM