Coconut Grove the quake in my breath
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Private 

[Image: p1CcioW.png][Image: eZForVy.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

The time had come for the wraith to seek the land he wished to claim as his own. While he had grown quite fond of the bay where he had resided, he knew that it was far too close to the pack that occupied the thick woods. Should he seek to take the bay as his own, he knew that they would be at war within a breath of marking the land. The brute had never truly felt remorse at leaving a territory behind, but he had hoped the bay would have housed his pack and his wolves with stone titans to guard over them and their waters. Instead, he had stolen away in the middle of the night in search of something more. Skellige had traveled the coast until his paws had ached with the grains of sand that he sank into. Stavanger bay was not a home for him any longer, but he could not shake the feeling that the more tropical grove down the coast would provide for him a good prospect.

It was late in the night; the moon shone overhead with a fierce glow that touched the sands and stained them silver. As the titan trailed the coast with his dark gaze seeking the approval of the sea at all times, he frowned thoughtfully at the terrain. Coconuts littered the ground beneath the trees and dotted the shoreline in brown specks that had sunken into the sands. Inward, there were moors that would provide the wolves with a place to seek prey should they not find what they needed from the waters. The grove was something of a strange sighting in the wilds. Skellige knew very little of the land, but he was certain that he had never seen tropics like that one.

Stepping carefully through the sands until his paws touched the water and it lapped gently at his ankles, Skellige breathed deeply and looked across at the dark surroundings. It was open, save for the trees that specked the shore. The wraith could not shake the feeling that this would not be an entirely suitable home for him or the wolves who were to follow him… but perhaps he could find a reason for having traveled to the coconut groves.

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 21, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - June 22, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - June 22, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - June 25, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 28, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 02, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - July 03, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - July 05, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 18, 2016, 02:03 AM