Shimmering Sands let me be your killer king
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The wraith was met with foreign words, and his pelt bristled at the sound of them falling from this stranger’s lips. He was a curious looking thing; a man who appeared as though he had seen enough of battle, though touched by something more. There was a lackadaisical nonchalance to his mannerisms, as Skellige watched the glint of his canines in a parted yawn. The brute was wary of his presence for only a moment before he drew himself closer and captured the image of the stranger in the darkness of his own gaze. He was an odd figure, indeed.

The strange words seemed to have disappeared when the wolf spoke once more, this time in a sort of observance of his own being. The wraith peered at him coldly at the mention of resting in the sands beside the shore. He swiveled a single ear atop his skull in preparedness for any others who might have been nearby. The russet of his gaze darted away from the stranger for a moment when he had mentioned an injury on his being. The blood that had dribbled from his lips had been a sure sign that something had happened to him to leave him dazed and confused in the granules of sand that littered the shoreline.

“An odd thing to do after finding yourself injured,” the brute observed after a quiet moment of ensuring they were alone. He pulled his vision back to the stranger and tilted a brow atop his forehead. Pulling both of his auds forward so that they cupped to meet the words from the other wolf, he found himself wondering why the beast would take to lying in the sand if he had just been wounded. Certainly, there was more than what met the eye with this creature of the sand.

Fixing him with an inquisitive look, the dark titan pondered his next sentence before allowing it to slip past his leathery lips. “What brings you to the shore?” he had decided to ask. If answers could be obtained this way, he would settle, but he was still wary of the stranger and maintained a stretch of distance between the two of them.

The Witch Doctor would be able to clean this boy up if he had endured his happy accident somewhere closer to the bay. Instead, Skellige opted not to share this information just yet. Should he prove an interesting or worthy creature, then healing herbs would be an offer that he could easily make. 
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - June 26, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - June 29, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - June 30, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 04:18 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - July 07, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 07, 2016, 02:40 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - July 07, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 07, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Tetsubō - July 07, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: let me be your killer king - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 02:37 PM