Ankyra Sound You and I
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Joining 

Ishild was restless. She needed to find a pack, however temporary it was. The ashen figure shook her frame and continued to plod on. She stopped a few feet away from the border, not daring to go further. She didn't want a fight, she wanted stable food and a place to stay for the time being. 

She wanted to find Marbas and Szymon. She wanted to see Skellige again, but all that had to wait, for she must do this first. She stood there, contemplating whether she should howl, or just wait. Deciding on the second option, the masked girl took an idle seat just outside the territory. Surely someone would be by soon. The scent markings were strong and well kept, a sign of a strong pack.

The ocean breeze whisked through her long locks, blowing them in her eyes and obscuring the dark mask that held the two chartreuse orbs. They scanned the borderline, searching for any movement at all. Despite her domplomatic and intellectual character, she was a very impatient person. With a huff, she continued to wait, ears twitching to every sound. Her eyes kept glancing towards the ocean. It seemed to call to her, always. It was her home, and she would never venture far from it. That was one of the reasons for choosing this pack to at least try out.
Messages In This Thread
You and I - by Ishild - June 25, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - June 27, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - June 29, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - July 02, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: You and I - by Ishild - July 10, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: You and I - by Kjalarr - July 12, 2016, 05:40 AM