Stavanger Bay i knew something would always rule me
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
The sky darkened with the Fearghal's mood. Of course, this was a ridiculous notion even to Arturo's mind but it seemed oddly befitting to match the ferocity and ire that burned like unsettled embers in his chest, beneath his skin — cinders that his eyes were mirrors of. Did he settle? Fuck no. He was a fucking Fearghal not a civilian. He was better than those he considered infidels and yet here he was crawling on his stomach to the Sea Titan. There were a good few wolves that had managed to elevate themselves to the top of Arturo's shit list in his life and the wolves that had claimed Two Rivers Isle out from under him while he was away scouting and tending to his eldest son currently resided in the top tier of said shit list. He wanted that Isle and he was unsatisfied that he had to walk away from it. Yet the gangster had been outnumbered and he knew when to forfeit a game before he got himself into trouble he could not get himself out of. He was not a fighter. Of course he could fight as well as any wolf but it was not his true calling. He was no colossus. Though tall he was svelte, wiry, built like iron perhaps but still he was not as powerful as a full bred wolf.

The dark clouds roiled above as the melanistic coywolf moved with purpose towards the coast through the Honeyed Pasture towards the borders of the Bay the Sea Titan had intended to claim. The Sea Titan's scent was present, easily identified among the others that mingled with it. For a long moment as thunder rumbled over head Arturo lingered, warring with himself. Yet, if he was to be bested at every turn and be forced to subjugate himself it might as well be to a wolf he had forged respect for. In that moment, Arturo was glad that none of his children decided to stay with him. This was a level of low that he did not want them to see him at. Especially Devin, out of them all.

A heavy sigh left the gangster's lips. He was out of options and pride alone would not be enough to sustain him. The Hinterlands had went from being deserted to be the biggest tourist attraction to date, it seemed. The end of the famine caused those who had stayed away to flock to it with renewed vigor. With an almost reluctant acceptance of his fate and future Arturo tipped his head back and let out a low howl for @Skellige.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 29, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 30, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 03, 2016, 07:40 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 06, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 09, 2016, 04:54 AM