Stavanger Bay come wayward souls who wander through the darkness
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The next question that fell from her lips was one that seemed to take him by surprise, if only for a moment. The brute watched her with his dark and careful gaze, wanting more than anything not to have to answer such an inquiry. She wanted to know if he would be open about his relationship with her, or that which was intended, with the wolves of his soon to be pack. The look on his face was stern, but he could not help but to soften it for the pearly female and her query of him. “No, Deirdre… at least, not yet. It is a curse to speak of such things before they come to fruition,” he answered her simply. If they were not mated, and they did not hold that title, there would be no conversation that would occur about the subject… not to his wolves.

It was a troubling topic for the brute to be forced into discussing with her. Her brother had finished his fighting, but Skellige was certain that his battles were far from over. He had much to do in the coming months, even years, and he wanted to ensure that these plans would not fall through. “Your bother would only need fear me turning against him if your wolves gave me a reason,” Skellige returned with a firm nod of his skull. The expression on his face was almost cold… frigid as could be with his dark eyes swimming before her. “I do not believe you’re foolish, Deirdre, but you have a lot to learn of the world…” the man then trailed with a quiet sigh. Youthful optimism was something that had been stolen from him the moment he had struck the dark waters during his drop. It was something he would never get back.  
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
RE: come wayward souls who wander through the darkness - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 04:23 PM