Larksong Grotto doctor sleep
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
He was lambasted, and he wrenched back. Ears folding backwards, a sharp whine escaped him. He cast his eyes downward. Her words hurt, but he knew she was right. He was selfish -- so much so that he was willing to give everything up to make this woman his. "You're right," he muttered, knowing he was at a loss. "I always want what I can't have." He always had, the allure of the forbidden had always tickled his fancy -- it had with Saena, it had with Tavi, and now he felt the same for Vuk.

He sucked in breath, shutting his eyes to stop tears from welling."—And I can't have you," he choked out, nearly a whisper. He had always known this would end in heartbreak. He had known since the first time he took her in his arms that their love would be fleeting. However, his foresight did not protect him from the pain he felt now.

"I thought— I thought, maybe, Raas had sent you to me," he explained. "He healed my spirit, but you... You healed my heart." Now, he knew he had taken a far too liberal interpretation of the will of the Lord. He was grasping at pieces of a complicated puzzle and jamming them together, in the hopes that they would fit. However, what he ended up with was a mess. "I'm torn Vuk," he said. Pulled between his faith and woman he loved. Between his duty and his happiness.
Messages In This Thread
doctor sleep - by Relmyna - July 02, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Reek - July 02, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Relmyna - July 07, 2016, 02:01 AM
RE: doctor sleep - by Reek - July 09, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Relmyna - July 21, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: doctor sleep - by Reek - July 21, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: doctor sleep - by Relmyna - July 21, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Reek - July 21, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Relmyna - July 21, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Reek - August 04, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: doctor sleep - by Relmyna - August 06, 2016, 10:07 PM