Firestone Hot Springs i might like to know you
a dandy dreamed what means to die
40 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
 Jagoda had spent some time south of Starvanger Bay, and the memory of his somewhat unpleasant encounter with the white female was never far from his mind. But there were far more important things to think about, and as instructed by his brother, the masked male traveled still more. He went north, his nose keen on the scent of other Cairn siblings. If he could find someone before Syzmon or even Skellige did, his red-eyed brother would certainly be impressed. He felt a bit stronger after having eaten a duck or two, and he had caught some fish from the river as well. His belly unusally full, Jagoda felt strong enough to continue on.

The land had changed, the earth underfoot turning to grass and stone. A horrible smell reached his nostrils, like the smell of death. Jagoda was happier than ever not to be starving, because his footsteps drew him closer to the smell, and if he had been hungry, he was not above picking through a rotting carcass for edible morsels. But what he found was not something dead, but rather an area of steam and heat. Before him were several pools of hot, clear water, and despite the strong, sulfiric odor, it was beautiful here. It was a cooler summer day, a welcome break from the heat of days before. Jagoda stopped beside one of the pools and lowered his head, his nose hovering above the water, yellow-green eyes peering curiously within.
Messages In This Thread
i might like to know you - by Jagoda - July 07, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: i might like to know you - by Scamp - July 07, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: i might like to know you - by Jagoda - July 07, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: i might like to know you - by Scamp - July 09, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Jagoda - July 09, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Scamp - July 09, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Jagoda - July 10, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Scamp - July 22, 2016, 04:13 PM