Sleeping Dragon look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil doesn’t have to ask the question as Gyda gives her own answer, and an explanation, and the young woman slowly nods her head. Whatever her reasons for her decision, they are enough to pull her away. Her slate eyes close and she steps forward again to gently bump her muzzle encouragingly. The queen get the option of stepping down and focusing on a family and perhaps there’s a little envy laced in her veins, watching her step down from the dragon.

“Sleeping Dragon will be be strong because of you,” she says with a hint of a smile before she steps back. A squeak can be heard from the den this time and she casts a glance, before the concern is flushed away. “You won’t be disappointed.” Heda releases a breath, feeling a certain weight off her shoulders, and a peacefulness remains in her chest. Like she’s seeing Gyda again for the first time in months, as her long-time friend—how she’s meant to see her.

“I need to tell them. Get some rest.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all - by Antumbra - July 09, 2016, 07:00 PM